quarta-feira, 20 de outubro de 2010

Scott Patterson acredita num filme das Gilmore Girls


Mais um a bordo e cheio de vontade que haja um filme das Gilmore Girls. Vejam o que o actor disse:

Were you ever worried that Gilmore Girls fans would have a problem seeing you as a character other than Luke Danes?


No, no. [Gilmore Girls fans] would watch me read the phone book in Japanese. They are extremely loyal and extremely intelligent. They were chomping at the bit to see the pilot, let me tell you.

Do you think there is an actual possibility that a Gilmore Girls movie could happen?

Sure, anything is possible. Why not? There is still a very hungry fan base out there. I don’t see why it couldn’t be put together.

How much do you hate talking about Gilmore Girls three years after it ended?

[Laughs] I don’t mind it.

Did you keep any of Luke’s gear? His flannels or hats?

Well, I have some flannels. I have some clothes. I actually had the original hat he wore in the pilot in a safe but about five years ago I was on vacation and somebody broke into the house and stole the safe.

That is tragic.

Yeah, but I have other Luke hats that I wore in the series.

Fonte

1 comentários:

Cláudia disse...

Acho que todos os fãs de Gilmore Girls estão a torcer pelo filme, eu estou e gostava bastante que fosse pra frente

 
© 2007 *Feito por Templates para Você*