domingo, 1 de agosto de 2010

Scott Patterson quer + Gilmore Girls

Numa entrevista promocional da sua nova série The Event, Scott Patterson diz que não se importava nada de voltar às Gilmore Girls em versão de cinema, e que os fãs merecem!! Isso mesmo Scott!!


Oh sure, why not. I would welcome that. And I hope that that happens. I think the fans deserve it. And I think the fans are so loyal and so faithful that it probably will happen. I don’t have any information on it, but I think there’s some energy moving in that direction from little tidbits I hear from around town…
I hope we can revisit it before too long because I think there’s a lot more stuff there to play. And I miss all those people. I haven’t seen a lot of them in a couple of years and I think it would be a real ‘kick in the pants’ to get back there and do a film.

2 comentários:

Cláudia disse...

Os fãs merecem, claro (:

Ia ser lindo

Eddie disse...

Nunca mais se decidem...

 
© 2007 *Feito por Templates para Você*